Notice to Puerto Rico Public Media Employees.
Greater Public’s Colleagues Helping Colleagues Fund is providing funding specifically for losses sustained in the course of a natural disaster such as flood, fire, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, etc. Please click the link here to apply: http://bit.ly/2yHrjZL
Diversity is key to a public media system that is reflective of Latino voices & perspectives. LPRC’s work includes encouraging more jobs, training, & volunteer opportunities with our stations and throughout the public media system. We also encourage college students with an interest in public media to consider internships & volunteers opportunities to gain appropriate public media skills sets. LPRC will keep updating this page with recent opportunities to help attract more Latino talent within public media.
LPRC Stations: Internships & Volunteer Opportunities:
- Radio Bilingüe – Various Stations in California
- KUVO – Denver
- KSVR-Mt. Vernon
- Radio Campesina-Visalia, CA
- KDNA-Granger, WA
- KANW-Albuquerque, NM
RECENT JOB POSTINGS:
- KMUD – Development Coordinator
- National Public Radio [NPR] Careers
- Maine Public – Director of News and Public Affairs
- KUOW Job Posting
- WFAE Jobs & Internships
- WBGK-WBUG seeking IT/Engineer:Roser Communications has an opening for a fully capable radio engineer/IT person to maintain our radio facilities in Utica, New York. The position includes, among other things: radio computer automation, digital and analog audio platforms, equipment maintenance, repair and installation, IT and studio maintenance. We have a new state of the art facility that you’ll be working in, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving broadcast equipment, building out projects and helping to ensure FCC compliance. You need to be up to date on all IT technologies and be willing to make work a priority and be on call 24/7. A Chief Engineer and higher-level IT company are already with our company, but you’ll handle all the day-to-day tasks.You need a can-do attitude and the ability to solve problems quickly and creatively. Solid, competitive compensation package for the right candidate with a full array of benefits. Email your letter, qualifications, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Roser Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
- Lexington Community Radio – Several Job Postings
Are you a public media station looking for Latino talent? Email us your job postings to: email@example.com. Thank you.