Make a Tax-Deductible Donation Today!
Since 2007 LPRC has helped increase Latino voices and perspectives in public broadcasting. We have developed multiple tools and activities to help Latino public radio stations in the United States and Puerto Rico excel in their compliance, programming, fundraising and community engagement activities; therefore helping them better serve their Latino communities.
But public media can be so much more—which is why the slogan of our Más Public Media initiative is: ¡Queremos más! (We want more)!
When you support the LPRC, you are helping Latino stations, professionals and communities across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. You make it possible for the LPRC to provide direct services so that Latino public stations and professionals can prosper and develop a strong Latino Public media.
If Latinos comprise 17% of the United States population, a truly inclusive public media system will provide the capabilities to increase tools and opportunities for Latino professionals at every level to fully represent the diversity of our nation. LPRC responds to the vision of a broad and inclusive public media system. Help us continue being the bridge to better serve Latino communities by becoming a part of the solution, support LPRC!
Ways to Donate:
- Become a Madrina/Padrino to a Station
- Sponsor our Annual Más Summit.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor, view our Media Deck.
- Shop and give with Giving Assistance.
- Work with LPRC to bring your Latino Community Issues to the national public radio platform via a Public Media Campaign. Contact us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org.